Call +1-844-567-5236 to know Cheapest Available Fares and Deals!!!
Book Flights to Vancouver, Canada
Frequently ranked as one of the “best cities to live in”, Vancouver is an enticing destination to explore and see. It is the largest metropolitan area in Western Canada and the third most populous area of the country. Witness panoramic views of Mount Alberta or go for biking at the Stanley Park Seawell, there won’t be any dull moment during your stay in Vancouver. Art enthusiasts should definitely visit the Vancouver Art Gallery. It showcases magnificent historic and the contemporary art. From taking a jeep safari in Victoria through the vineyards and farms to indulging in whale and dolphin watching tours, you can’t get enough of this city.
Why Travelers Use CheapFares.Flights
Booking your flight with CheapFares.Flights helps ensure that you’ll be getting the cheapest available tickets to Vancouver. With our Best Price Guarantee, you know that we can provide you with the fantastic low prices on flights to Vancouver, and with our 24/7 customer service you can always reach us during your trip.
When to fly to Vancouver
Vancouver is known for experiencing four temperature seasons i.e. Winter (January to March), Summer (July to September), Spring (April to June) and Fall (October to December). July to September is the peak season, it witnesses less rains and offers plenty of outdoor activities and events. Daytime temperature during summer ranges between upper 60s and lower 70s. HSBC Celebration of Light and Festival Vancouver are the prominent festivals that occur during summers. Save money on flights and hotels by visiting Vancouver during winters i.e. January to March. Winters are known for less crowd and fewer events.
Regional Vancouver Airports
Operating as a hub for Air Canada and Air Transat, Vancouver International Airport is the main airport of Vancouver. Situated 7.5 miles away from Downtown Vancouver, it was the second busiest airport of Canada in 2011 by aircrafts movements. Vancouver International Airport offers numerous ways for reaching the airport. From hotel shuttle service, taxis, car rentals to bus service, select the one that fulfills your needs and demands. If you can get a bit flexible in your travel dates, you might get cheap flights to Vancouver. For obtaining cheapest flights to Vancouver, research well and book your ticket in advance.
Facts About Flying to Vancouver, Canada
In the Last 12 Months:
- 53% of travelers to Vancouver were over 35.
- Sep 10 had the highest number of Vancouver flight bookings.
- Aug 22 had the lowest number of Vancouver flight bookings.
- 15% of travelers booked Business or First Class flights to Vancouver in the last 30 days.
- 50% of travelers to Vancouver were female.
- 12% of travelers to Vancouver spent less than 3 days there.
- 3% of visitors to Vancouver traveled with children under 11.
- 7% of travelers booking flights to Vancouver also rent cars with CheapFares.Flights.
- 4% of travelers booking flights to Vancouver also booked hotels with CheapFares.Flights.
- 62% of people booked their flights to Vancouver 4 weeks in advance.