Call +1-844-567-5236 to know Cheapest Available Fares and Deals!!!
Book Flights to Frankfurt, Germany
Why You Should Not Miss Out Frankfurt?
Frankfurt is not only famous for its automobile shows and beer festivals, its one city that packs everything from historical attractions, art museums to exotic shopping streets. Enjoy the skyline views of the city from the top of the Main Tower which stands at an altitude of over 200m. There is also a restaurant on the top, so if you decide to have a romantic evening, you are always game. Those interested in heritage architecture should visit Romerberg which is known as the ‘Heart of Frankfurt’. The square features many historical buildings that date back to the 13th century, so if you want a peep into the history, this is a must visit. Shopping lovers should definitely spend some time on the Zeil Shopping Street which offers everything from luxury clothing to traditional souvenirs.
Better Booking with CheapFares.Flights
Booking your flight with CheapFares.Flights helps ensure that you’ll be getting the cheapest available tickets to Frankfurt. With our Best Price Guarantee, you know that we can provide you with the fantastic low prices on flights to Frankfurt, and with our 24/7 customer service you can always reach us during your trip.
When to Book Your Frankfurt Flight?
Summer season (June-August) is the best time to visit Frankfurt. It’s the time for school holidays and several festivals also happen during this time. High temperatures average in the 70-75 degree Fahrenheit range making it the ideal weather for sightseeing. The winter season from December-February is when the city is treated with chilly temperatures, subsequently the tourist rush is minimum during this time. If looking for an economical affair, make sure you plan your vacation during the winters.
Frankfurt Airport is the main airport that serves the city, considered one of the busiest in Europe. From excellent dining, shopping to ground transportation facilities, the airport offers everything a traveler could ask for. Private taxis, bus service and hotel shuttles are some of the choices available to travel to/from the airport. About 2 hours drive away from the City Centre is the Hahn Airport which is smaller of the two but also cheaper. If you are looking for the cheapest flights to Frankfurt, then make sure you compare the airfares offered at both these airports, its one rule that always works.
Facts About Flying to Frankfurt, Germany
In the Last 12 Months:
- 54% of travelers to Frankfurt were over 35.
- Sep 4 had the highest number of Frankfurt flight bookings.
- Aug 30 had the lowest number of Frankfurt flight bookings.
- 2% of travelers booked Business or First Class flights to Frankfurt in the last 30 days.
- 45% of travelers to Frankfurt were female.
- 9% of travelers to Frankfurt spent less than 3 days there.
- 4% of visitors to Frankfurt traveled with children under 11.
- 9% of travelers booking flights to Frankfurt also rent cars with CheapFares.Flights.
- 7% of travelers booking flights to Frankfurt also booked hotels with CheapFares.Flights.
- 67% of people booked their flights to Frankfurt 4 weeks in advance.